Our exclusive IB Economics School Subscription is designed to elevate and propel your students towards academic success.
The IB Economics School Subscription offers a comprehensive suite of resources tailored to the unique needs of IB Economics teachers and students. Your subscription will give 100 users, both students and teachers, full access to:
- Over 450+ IB Economics Video Lessons: IB Economics Content Specific Video Lessons covering the entire IB Economics curriculum--Introduction to Economics, Microeconomics, Market Power, Macroeconomics and The Global Economy.
- Over 1000+ Pages of Instructional Material: Access to Instructional Slides, Notes, Key Terms and Concepts, Review Questions, IB Exam Practice Questions for every unit in the curriculum.
- Teacher Only Resources: Get 50+ downloadable teaching documents that give you valuable insight into Pacing, Writing Strategies for Papers 1, 2, and 3, Mark Schemes, a series of documents to help you teach the Internal Assessment, Sample IB Exam Papers, and nearly an hour of IB Assessment Video Advice.
- A Global Teacher Network: Gain access to a network of experienced IB Economics educators and experts who can offer guidance, share best practices, and address your questions.
- Essential Student Exam Review Material: Boost your students' performance with our targeted review resources: Key Terms & Vocabulary, Unit Review Questions, and IB Exam Practice Questions.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Stay informed regarding our specialized workshops and training sessions, enhancing your ability to deliver high-quality education.
Enroll in the IB Economics School Subscription today and equip your school with the tools, knowledge, and support needed to foster excellence on the IB Economics Exam. Together, we'll shape the economic leaders of tomorrow.
$425.00 / year
Introduction to Economics - School SubscriptionCourse • 32 lessons
30+ Video Lessons | IB Lesson Specific Slides | IB Instructor’s Notes | IB Key Terms & Vocabulary | IB Exam Practice Questions | IB Student Discussions| Fully Updated!
Microeconomics - School SubscriptionCourse • 92 lessons
90+ Video Lessons | IB Lesson Specific Slides | IB Instructor’s Notes | IB Key Terms & Vocabulary | IB Exam Practice Questions | IB Student Discussions| Fully Updated With the 2020 IB Economics Curriculum
Market Power - School SubscriptionCourse • 94 lessons
90+ Video Lessons | IB Lesson Specific Slides | IB Instructor’s Notes | IB Key Terms & Vocabulary | IB Exam Practice Questions | IB Student Discussions | Fully Updated!
Macroeconomics - School SubscriptionCourse • 145 lessons
145+ Video Lessons | IB Lesson Specific Slides | IB Instructor’s Notes | IB Key Terms & Vocabulary | IB Exam Practice Questions IB Student Discussions| Fully Updated!
The Global Economy - School SubscriptionCourse • 131 lessons
130+ Video Lessons | IB Lesson Specific Slides | IB Instructor’s Notes | IB Key Terms & Vocabulary | IB Exam Practice Questions | IB Student Discussions | Fully Updated!
“The IB Economics School Subscription has been an excellent tool in my classroom. The resources are comprehensive and of easy access. I've inserted his videos and notes directly in my lesson plans, and my students are making good use of them for test reviews, since their performance has significantly improved since we started using it.”
“It has been key for my teaching! As a new teacher, I've felt empowered and supported every step of the way. All of the resources are excellent! It's been wonderful to feel that I am not alone on this journey.”
“As a veteran IB Economics teacher that has been teaching for over 10 years, I highly recommend this School Subscription. It's hard to find valuable material and a new perspective to this course. Plus, it has saved me hours of preparation time.”
“It is worth every penny! Brad Cartwright makes me feel like I am not alone, and has inspired me in my teaching! I would also recommend his professional development opportunities since they truly help fill the gap and understand what the IB expects from us!”
“This has been a great addition to our school's resources. We use it in the classroom as part of our lessons, as a catch-up tool, and review material for quizzes and tests. Our students use it a lot, and it has definitely improved their performance!”
“I would definitely encourage both new and experienced teachers to get The School Subscription. It is a dream to have such excellent resources in one place! We use it inside and outside the classroom. Brad Cartwright is an excellent educator and I also recommend his workshops and mentoring training!”