Scarcity - Choice - Efficiency - Equity - Economic Well-Being - Sustainability - Change - Interdependence - Intervention
- How do consumers and producers make choices in trying to meet their economic objectives?
- When are markets unable to satisfy important economic objectives—and does government intervention help?
- Why does economic activity vary over time and why does this matter?
- How do governments manage their economy and how effective are their policies?
- Who are the winners and losers of the integration of the world’s economies?
- Why is economic development uneven?